- Open the InQuiry webpage using this link.
- The link in the above step will open a new window, on the page that loads click on the “Forgot Password” hyperlink.
- A prompt will appear requesting your Username and Client. Fill in these details and select the Email button.
- You will then receive an email from email@example.com as below. Click the “Reset Password” hyperlink to open a new browser window and initiate the password reset process.
- Fill in your Username and Client details in the form that opens. The reset code field will be pre-populated with your individual reset code and should not be changed. Select a new password for your account (8 characters long, using at least one number, one symbol, one uppercase and one lowercase character) and type it into the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Once this is done select the Reset button.
- If successful you will receive a Password Successfully Reset message.
You can now use your new password to log in.
If you are still unable to access your account following the above steps, please supply your username and client code to NTS support on 1300 305 998 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.