Meet deadlines and significantly reduce costs
Ensuring patient outcomes are communicated to referrers, general practitioners and other specialists in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner is just one of the challenges faced by private practice across Australia.
We at NTS have an extensive understanding of these challenges and using our highly experienced transcriptionists we can provide your practice with the highest quality solution that is flexible, mobile, auditable and above all – cost effective.
We can provide outsourced or co-sourced transcription services for all your dictations needs including regular, backlog or leave cover.
With our industry leading technology and our 24-hour turnaround time, we can help you deliver accurate and cost-effective patient care.
We achieve this by combining:
- Outsourcing read moreOutsourcing to NTS gives you the flexibility to seamlessly cater for peak demands, typist leave and employment fluctuation, all whilst ensuring consistent accurate and timely communication with professional colleagues.NTS can cater for all your outsourcing needs including all or only part of correspondence for regular, backlog and leave relief periods.
- NTS can integrate with your Practice Software read more
Integration with your practice management software enables:
- Appointments to be displayed on the free mobile App for easy dictation and appointment selection
- Better data integrity and accurate details for each letter
- Completed letters to be seamlessly filed back in to the patient record
Some of the many systems we integrate with include:
- Genie Solutions
- BlueChip/Medical Director
- Shexie Medical Systems
- Houston Medical
- NTS can Post, Fax and/or Electronically deliver your letters. read moreWe can take care of your letter distribution requirements using mail, fax and/or free secure electronic delivery. Our free secure electronic delivery option will drastically reduce your distribution costs. By using our full auditable electronic delivery option, you can ensure that your important letters have reached their destination. You can combine our electronic delivery system with our mail and/or fax services which are fully secure and are currently used by Health Networks and private practices around the country. Both our mail and fax service have a full audit trail to ensure that you know when each letter has been dispatched.
Combining all three options reduces administration time, improves communication and reduces your distribution costs.